John Monk Associates   “Thatched Property Insurance”          “Household Insurance”          “Landlord's Rented Property Insurance”         “Commercial Insurance”          “Motor Insurance”          “Commercial Vehicle Insurance”          

spaceays banner

spaceAYS Insurances
spaceThatched Properties
spaceHousehold Insurance
spaceMotor Insurance
spaceRented Property Insurance
spaceCommercial Policies
spaceLife Assurance 
spacePensions, Savings and Investments 
spaceContact Us

Household Insurance - Buildings, Contents, All Risks, Legal Cover


Let us quote for your household insurance.


Whatever type of building you have to insure from an old mansion to a modern estate house, from a thatched cottage to a high rise flat we can quote for your insurance.  


Whether you are an owner occupier, commercial landlord or a tenant, whatever combination of Buildings, Contents, All Risks and Legal Cover you require we can offer the appropriate insurance for your needs.


For a Household Insurance quote please ring Robert Newman on 01279 871029 ext3 or email Robert on



AYS Insurances is a Trading Division of AYS Financial Services who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Firm No. 301617

AYS Financial Services, PO Box 12299, Dunmow, CM7 0JQ
Tel: 01279 871029 spacespace Email: space

Partners: Roger Penny, Robert Newman

Copyright ©AYS Insurances